Master Detail report

Hope someone can give me some advice here!

I have a situation where I would like to print a complicated group header before the group data prints. This is very much like a master/detail report, but the only example I can find for that is for .NET and I am using VB6 and LL v 11.

I can successfully print the “master” data for each group on successive pages in one version of my report, and I can successfully print the detail data for each group, with a simple 1-field group header, on successive pages, but I just can’t work out how to combine the two!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

THanks

OK sorry for troubling anyone - please ignore my posting as I have solved my problem with a very complicated group header!

Adrian Lewis

Hope someone can give me some advice here!

I have a situation where I would like to print a complicated group header before the group data prints. This is very much like a master/detail report, but the only example I can find for that is for .NET and I am using VB6 and LL v 11.

I can successfully print the “master” data for each group on successive pages in one version of my report, and I can successfully print the detail data for each group, with a simple 1-field group header, on successive pages, but I just can’t work out how to combine the two!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

THanks