Multi Group Footers

We have a report that has several group footers. The issue is that the last footer is being cut off. In my current example about half of the last page is being filled up with data which is being followed by 3 multiple line group footers. The last of the footers is being cut off at the end of the page. I do not see any results I can trap for like the LL_WRN_REPEAT_DATA = -998 I would get on a data line. I would like the remaining footer to wrap to the next page.

Thanks,
Patrick Horn

LlPrintFieldsEnd is the key. This will return a LL_WRN_REPEAT_DATA if there is more group footer info to print without reprinting any table data information and if you get the LL_WRN_REPEAT_DATA you can just run a LLPrint til you no longer get the LL_WRN_REPEAT_DATA.

We have a report that has several group footers. The issue is that the last footer is being cut off. In my current example about half of the last page is being filled up with data which is being followed by 3 multiple line group footers. The last of the footers is being cut off at the end of the page. I do not see any results I can trap for like the LL_WRN_REPEAT_DATA = -998 I would get on a data line. I would like the remaining footer to wrap to the next page.

Thanks,
Patrick Horn