Field level

Hello all

Our developpers have passed from version 7 to version 18 of L&L.

I’m doing some test before putting this version to our customers and i have a little problem.

If i have a field “level” <3 everything is working (ex: USER.NAME)
But if i have a field level >= 3 i can’t see nothing from it (ex: PERSON.NAME.SEX)

All of these work very well in L&L7 but not in L&L 18, i looked at the different option but i don’t find the one which can help me.

Could you please help me because our developper tell ma that is not a bug but an error in my layout … :frowning:

Thanks in advance

Dear Mr. Tagada,

thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, we were not able to reproduce the described behavior.

We think that this question can not be solved in the forum. We need additional information that cannot be exchanged through the forum platform.I’d suggest to open a support case via our support portal. Please copy any pertinent information from this thread into the case description.

Best regards,

Patrick Preuschoff
Technical Support
combit GmbH

I have found something more.

It works if the field is LL_TEXT type.
It doesn’t work if the field is LL_NUMERIC type

maybe this can help a little to find a solution

Dear Mr. Tagada,

thank you for your post.

I am sorry, but we are not able to reproduce the behavior you described.

Both field types (LL_TEXT and LL_NUMERIC) are working like it is expected.

I would like to ask you again to open a support case via our support portal at to have the ability to exchange data and to analyze your problem in detail. Please copy any information from this thread into the case description.

Best regards,

Patrick Preuschoff
Technical Support
combit GmbH

One of our developpers has found it.

When they use (like in L&L 7) LlDefineField to fill all the data for the field it doesn’t work
But with LlDefineFieldExt it works good

It seems the comportement with LlDefineField is not the same in l&L7 and L&L18 :smiley:

Thanks for your support