Default export to XLS

Hello,

I have set a default export option to XLS like:

And this worked fine. However, i´ve updated to LL27 and it stop default exporting to XLS.
I had to change my code to:

code.txt (1.7 KB)

In order to make a work around to it.
Does any one else faced this issue? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

Hello,

Some special settings such as target printer, printer configuration etc, which can be made in the Designer, are saved in a special Printer-Definition File, so-called “P-File”.There may be an incorrect default stored in the “P file”. You can try to delete this file and then save the export format (XLS) again in the Designer in the export settings as seen in your screenshot. Then try to export again.

If you open the P-File in an editor, there should be something like this:

Does this help?

You can see which P-file belongs to which project type here:

Hello @oboyaci ,

I am aware of p-file (in my case: lsp) and i have it like:
[/]
{
[Printers]
{
[Printer]
{
Condition=True
DeviceName=“Microsoft Print to PDF (redirected 2)”
ExtraData=
DEVMODE=@2@LBUAAENoS19QYWNrZWQAeNrt0s9qE0EcwPHvZq2N9tKC4KWHUDyINDQhU5ObDdlEI7vuspuUXjyEZISBdifMTghtaaH0LUofpEePPfoAnj2JD+DJQ1NEilLBm/M5zN8fv+E3MxGKMQZNgeYDlgoJBkWOpYJFUyEhoEeF5xgkExQGCYD3wH/4meSJv+Xh8YiLFVEGj2X2SiVgrwTQRvDveL9Zf93Pfjkm6L8bbnDNM39z7dX749M/5VxatB7O/+pv3v4ayKLBW4BVrjimRgtBjxp1erSp0uUlDQRVBAFNmlRp0aBLlyo1mgha1GnSoUaDbVrUOQHSbhaEIcNcGVkEYUgymkqTqSNJWxAbJXM7skrnJHE6SNv9Aaks9P7MKp2TyiKeWqXzOh29r02kJ/JmdLeOzTXYFUF0W/vl4+nGOvAV8IHvXlwWX+bR+bflN08/bp99AsLFHuWfeW7nLxa9D+wAuzcXRIBmzIwDJDmWIQUSQ8KIgoI5GsOEu5Exc/J7xnYwHDLFkiEZM8OgsBy6z+04juM4juM4juM4zr38AJO1YkM=
}
}
[Parameters]
{
XLS=JCoqKmNvbWJpdCBYTFMtRXhwb3J0LU9wdGlvbnMgVjIuMCoqKgI5NgE4AzEwMAI4OQI4NwExATEBMQEx
}
}

I´ve had already saved the lsp file when i set that default due to client request. You now ask to do again the same process after update the List & Labels to all reports(400+) i have? Ain´t there a better way?

Could you please provide us with an “old” p-file for further analysis? For this we would ask you to create a case via our support portal an upload the file.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hello @oboyaci ,

I´ve just did as requested.

Thanks

1 Like