Crosstab column totals

Hi,

I am using List and Label 22 integrated into a german accounting software Proffix. What I have done so far is create a crosstable with column headers as expense accounts and the rows being various lot numbers for products that we ship. Each row therefore prints out various expenses for a certain lot. Everything goes well up to this point. Now at the very end of my table I want the column totals to dispaly, i.e Expense account totals. Here is where I have tried everything I can think of and for the life of me cannot find a solution.

To be more specific, each cell in a certain row has the value @SaldoKonto which as far I understand represents the value of that expense for a specifc lot. I have tried using crosstab functions to no avail as they seem to not work or I just am not sure where I can call them, as wherever I use them just gives an error.

My question results from both the fact that I am English and am trying to set this up in software in German with no option to change to English, as well as the fact that I am completely new to List and Label as well as SQL.

Thanks for the Help!

PS. If it is unclear I can attach some pictures in a following post to clarify.

Dear Luca,
thank you for your note.

I would ask you to describe the description with the pictures, thank you very much.

Kind regards

Erdal Alacali
Technical support
combit GmbH

Dear Erdal,

Thank you for the response. I have attached an image to the original post. It contains an example of the output with the red highlighted cells being the row and column totals that I cant figure out how to acquire. The image also shows what my inputs are. The "Gesamt" cells are empty as that is what I cant figure out what I need to call to produce the totals.

Thank you for the help.

Kind Regards,

Luca

Dear Luca,
thank you for your note.

The @SaldoKonto (used in Ergebniszellen) seems like a User/Sumvariable.
The use of user / sum variables in the result cells of a cross table is not permitted.
Please use the aggregate functions, e.g. Sum (…), so check which value the user/sum variable has and set this aggr. function direct in the “Ergebniszellen” cell.

Kind regards

Erdal Alacali
Technical support
combit GmbH

Dear Erdal,

Thank you for the response. I did manage to get the total rows and columns to display. Following on from my struggle with the total rows and columns, I have another issue. In the row total column I would like it to display the row total(which I have managed to get right) as well as the percentage of another column in the pivot table. In the attached image I have as an example of what I want to achieve, displayed in yellow the total column which displays the sum of the row as well as the percentage that respective sum is of column “3200”.

Initially I thought I could use the various Crosstab functions such as Crosstab.Value() but none of them seem to work whatever I try. I have attached a screenshot of where I am trying to call the function and what error I am getting.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Kind Regards,

Luca