Which mail configuration is used when sending LsMailSendFile?

Hi, I would like to use LL to sent and email message, but the program is unable to find the SMTP setting configured for LL.

I use the following (pseudo code):

LsMailJobOpen
LsMailSetOptionString “Export.Mail.To” "smith@foo.com"
LsMailSetOptionString “Export.Mail.Subject” “test String”
LsMailSetOptionString “Export.Mail.Body” “body text”
LsMailSendFile
LsMailJobClose

I have mail settings configured using

lsMailConfigurationDialog CURRENT-WINDOW:HWND, “@@GlobalSettings”,
{&LS_MAILCONFIG_USER}
+ {&LS_MAILCONFIG_GLOBAL}
+ {&LS_MAILCONFIG_PROVIDER}.
{&CMBTLANG_ENGLISH}).

The settings are configured to use SMTP. Sending a test mail from the configuration dialog works ok.

The problem is that the executable which sends the email is unable to find the settings configured. Is there a way to make the executable ‘point’ to the correct settings?
Btw: The executable used to configure the settings is a different one from the one who is trying to send the email.

Did some further research: The settings are stored in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
The process that wants to sent the mail out however is started by a Service which is started under the SYSTEM account. If I start the service using the same account which is used to configure the mail options, then the settings are found and the mail is sent correctly.

The problem with this is that the mail settings should not be user dependent as this is running on a server machine. So, maybe the question would be: How to get LL to store/retrieve the settings from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE instead of HKEY_CURRENT_USER ?

See 7.5.1. Setting Mail Parameters by Code

Specially
Export.Mail.Provider - To specify SMTP

And:
Export.SMTP.LogonName
Export.Mail.SMTP.ServerAddress
Export.Mail.SMTP.ServerPort
Export.Mail.SMTP.ServerUser
Export.Mail.SMTP.ServerPassword

To fill the smtp server parameters.

Thanks for replying. I know that I can set it manually, but I would like to use the dialog available in L&L. Apparently settings are always stored in HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

I would like to know if there is a way to make these settings available at the machine (server) level instead of the user level.