Export to Excel - 1 worksheet per group

I have the requirement of exporting an report to Excel where each group goes into its own worksheet.

Say detailed revenue by salesperson with totals. Each salesperson in its own worksheet.

Any hints?
Thanks
Oskar

Hello Oskar,

thank you for your post.

If you can make sure that each group is printed on one page there should not be much to do for you, except setting the option XLS.AllPagesOneSheet to 0 to have an own worksheet per page.

This might be easier to achieve if you set Export.OnlyTableData to 1, which gets rid of the actual layout and any space that must be rendered and exported.

Nevertheless I head forward and created a wish in our database of wishes for being able to create a worksheet for each group, thank you very much for your suggestion!

We really appreciate your valuable feedback coming straight from experience. It helps us to improve our software and to better fulfill our customers’ needs. Before we plan new and enhanced features for future versions we check every single suggestion concerning practicability, time necessary and benefit for all users. We regret that there will probably never be enough time to realize all of them - but maybe you will find the feature you proposed in one of the next versions anyway? I’d be more than happy for you! And I want to encourage you to tell us every time you have a suggestion how to enhance our software. Thank you!

The link beneath will lead you to a web form where you can suggest your wishes, share them with other List & Label developers, exchange, discuss and rate them:

Best regards,

Patrick Preuschoff
Technical Support
combit GmbH