Paper size width/height swapped for a Zebra Label printer in Print options

Hi,

After upgrading to LL26 from LL24, the following strange behavior has been noticed.

Using a Zebra LP2844 label printer via Driver version 2.7.03.16

When the Print Options window is displayed, the printer is selected via the ‘Change…’ button.
While the Print Setup is displayed, viewing the Properties, the printer properties are displayed which are correct, with Width 4.00 & height 1.00

Once I press OK in the Print Setup window & return to the Print Options window, if I then press the ‘Options…’ button, the printer properties have been changed, with the paper size width/height swapped:

Changing the Width & height here is not saved when OK is pressed.

On occasion, when cancelling out of the Properties page & the Print Options page, an Access Violation occurs.

Thank-you in advance

Hi Tony,
Please download and install the recent service pack (26.005) from our support area at My acccount: Login, user registration, product registration and try if you can still reproduce the mentioned behavior.

If the problem still occurs, we need additional information that cannot be exchanged through the forum platform.I’d suggest to open a support case via our support portal at My acccount: Login, user registration, product registration. Please copy any pertinent information from this thread into the case description and please create a debwin log file:

1. Exit your application.
  2. Start the debugging tool “Debwin4.exe” from the List & Label installation directory (folder “Miscellaneous”).
  3. In Debwin4, select “Capture List & Label Log”.
  4. Now start your application.
  5. Please repeat the steps until the error occurs again.
  6. Save the log file in Debwin4 via “Save Log”.

Upload the log file in the case.

Thank you.

Hi Thomas,

Yes, service pack (26.005) seems to have fixed the problem with the page width & height settings.
I’ll do some more testing but looking OK so far.

Thanks for your help!

P.S. However the problem with the access violation when cancelling out of of the Printer properties page and Print Options window still occurs. Only seems to happen when you cancel out quickly.

I’ll add a support case with the log & dump files.

1 Like