Finally the time has come! List & Label 29 is here. We are happy and a bit proud, because there is a lot of work behind it, which I would like to share with you in a few numbers:
- Over 800 tickets were processed, including about 40 extensive backlog tickets for new features.
- Over 500 SVN commits in the C++ area
- Over 420 pull requests for our .NET support as well as the Web Report Designer and Report Server
- Almost 200 resources revised, corrected or translated in 10 different languages
- Almost 4,000 updates delivered to active subscription customers
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all beta testers. Your active participation and feedback is invaluable to us and helps us to constantly improve our products.
For our loyal subscribers, the download and the corresponding licenses are already available in the store. For those who have not yet decided, the current test versions of List & Label 29 and the Report Server are available for testing.
We wish you all the best for your coding and development adventures!