Preview List Problem

Hi,I am using List & Label13 with VS2008(VB.NET) and Sql Server2005.I have designed the List file.But when I want to show preview of my Purchase bill then it open.But open it in another windows.I used MdiParent and the PurchasePreview form is one of child of MdiMain form.I used LLPreview.Core.LlPrintWithBoxStart(,).When I used LLPreview.LlPrint() some data was missimg from Preview.But this time it open in MdiParent window.Please help me.Thanks in advance.

Hi!
You should use the viewer component ans place it on your desired form. The print can be redirected to that control :slight_smile:
HP

Hi,I am using List & Label13 with VS2008(VB.NET) and Sql Server2005.I have designed the List file.But when I want to show preview of my Purchase bill then it open.But open it in another windows.I used MdiParent and the PurchasePreview form is one of child of MdiMain form.I used LLPreview.Core.LlPrintWithBoxStart(,).When I used LLPreview.LlPrint() some data was missimg from Preview.But this time it open in MdiParent window.Please help me.Thanks in advance.