Include Webdesigner in a blazor project

Hello,

I am trying to create a test project to get to know List&Label in a Asp.NET Core Blazor Server Side Project. Here* i found a documentation about how to use the WebDesigner.
In MVC the WebDesigner Download/Open Handler is integrated with
@Html.ListLabelMvcWebDesigner(Model)
Sample Project (\combit\LL25\Beispiele\Microsoft .NET.NET Core 3.0\ASP.NET\C#\MVC Web Reporting Sample)

I am unable to integrate the web designer in a razor component. IHtmlHelper seems not to be available like in MVC (The @Html…). Do you already have an example for Blazor or any guidance? Thanks

Btw. the sample mvc project throws an error reading the datasource. To reproduce just try to enter the designer of any report.

• hatetepesttps://docu.combit.net/net/de/#Use%20of%20the%20Web%20Designer.html

Sorry for the late reply. We’ll investigate and come back ASAP.

1 Like

Unfortunately we have not yet found a solution to the problem. It seems that html helper are not supported in blazor components. But we will stay on the topic and try to create an example.

2 Likes

Hello,

I wanted to ask if there is a working example for Blazor by now. So far I can only find an example based on ASP.NET MVC:
LL26\Examples\Microsoft .NET.NET Core 3.1\ASP.NET\C#\MVC Web Reporting Sample

Will List & Label soon support Blazor Server or even Blazor Webassembly along with .NET 5?

Hello,
as you wrote the IHtmlHelper is not available in a blazor application. But nevertheless you can use your blazor components in a MVC Core application as the following article Integrating Blazor Components into Existing Asp.Net Core MVC Applications | by Wael Kdouh | Medium describes. We are planning to release a sample soon. In the near future the WebDesigner and Html5Viewer will be changed to react components which can be used in any framework. An exact date is not yet fixed.

The mentioned example in the following thread Using HTML5 Viewer and Web Designer within Blazor shows how to use Blazor and the List & Label Viewer together in one project. We are currently working on a React version of the List & Label Webdesigner and also the Viewer. So stay tuned for more single page application compatibility of the List & Label web controls on our website.