Embedding picture(s) in table

Hello,

I am having trouble trying to embed a picture in a table.

When I add a picture outside the table and change the filename in the given location my picture stays, because I embedded it.
But when I try the same in a table, my picture is not embedded, and still redirected to the location and filename.
Is there a way to embed a picture so it’s independent from location/filename and saved in the label?

(Using the L&L 17 designer only)

Kind regards,

Seb Jon

Hello Seb,

thank you for your post.

The feature to embed pictures is only available for picture objects outside a table, but thank you very much for your suggestion! We entered it into our ‘database of wishes’ where we collect all helpful suggestions from our customers.

We really appreciate your valuable feedback coming straight from experience. It helps us to improve our software and to better fulfill our customers’ needs. Before we plan new and enhanced features for future versions we check every single suggestion concerning practicability, time necessary and benefit for all users. We regret that there will probably never be enough time to realize all of them - but maybe you will find the feature you proposed in one of the next versions anyway? I’d be more than happy for you! And I want to encourage you to tell us every time you have a suggestion how to enhance our software. Thank you!

Greetings from Constance!

Patrick Preuschoff
Technical Support
combit GmbH