Collection of pictures printed next to each other

How can I print a collection of pictures (0 - n) in rows of 4 pictures. At forehand I do not know how many pictures will be in the collection.

Greetings,

this can be easily done by setting the “Column Count” property for the table containing the images to the number of images per row (in your case 4) you want and setting the property “Fill Horizontally” to yes.

The result will then look like this:

I have also attached you a sample report that can be opened with our DemoApplication that you find in your List & Label default installation directory:

Item report with pictures.lst (15.7 KB)

If you still have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards

Martin Litkin

I succeeded in printing pictures next to each other. Howeven I struggle with the distribution of the pictures in the row. If I set is to 4 columns, a gap is automatically adde between the pictures. It seems to depend only of the number of columns. I also see slightky different properties as in your example.
Schermafbeelding 2021-09-24 102340

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing as a result? The differing properties might be caused by an older version, horizontal column fills were introduced in version 25:

Another reason might be that you are printing a subtable - screenshots would definitely help.