Changing Locale settings / Language while doing quiet export

Hi,

I need help on an issue,

I was exploring the the Localization Sample and Quiet Export Sample (c#.net) …

I was trying to modify the localization sample and export quietly in German language.
but didn’t find a way.

[h]How would I set the language of the report in c# code?[/h][without going to designer, the same thing we do by selecting the project>language option in the toolbar of the designer].

Hope I could explain the problem…

Dear Mr. Chowdhury,

thank you for your post.

My colleagues informed me that you have mentioned the problem already in our technical advice - I hope this has already been cleared for you.

However, I would like to give the other forum users a brief explanation:

In a multilingual report you can use a variable the print language within the project properties. Accordingly, we recommend tto pass a separate variable to List & Label with the specific language information and add this variable to the property as a formula.

You can set this variable with ‘LL.Variables.Add (“Language”, “de-de”);’

Best regards,

Patrick Preuschoff
Technical Support
combit GmbH

Yes, I had a discussion with Ivan about this over email.

However I wanted to do at runtime that is, in c# code not in designer. so came up with a solution :

Thanks

Another thing if you can help me on, how can I create a region with a condition that it should have the last 2 pages of the report? I did the following but did not work …

Dear Mr. Chowdhury

thank you for your post.

To solve this task I would like to guide you to our knowledgebase where you can find an article with information of how you can determine the total page count of your report. The part “2-pass technique” is relevant for you.

Best regards,

Patrick Preuschoff
Technical Support
combit GmbH