Beta Test Competition

Do you want to make sure that List & Label 27 will be running smoothly right from the start? Would you like to help us releasing a well-rounded, stable version by adding your test experience? Take part in our beta test for List & Label 27 now!

You will benefit in two ways: you not only receive the best-possible version with the first release, you also have a chance to win attractive prizes - just report any bug you encounter, and you will automatically enter the competition’s raffle drawing.

Participation in the beta program is exclusively reserved for Enterprise Edition customers, plus a few select Professional Edition customers. The competition starts on September 8th, 2021, with the sending of invitations, and ends on October 8th, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. CEST.

This is how it works:

• Download: Click on the download link in your email invitation and download the beta version of List & Label 27 with the specified serial number. When you run the setup, click Licensed Version and enter the provided serial number and product key to complete the installation.

• Bug Reporting: Did you find a bug while testing? Report it to us via the support portal.

• Points system: For every reported and reproducible bug, you will receive points, depending on the type of error. The table below shows you how many points you can earn for any type of bug:

Type of bug Points
Critical problem (i.e. causing crashes, data loss etc.) 10 Points
Important problem (i.e. functional, compatibility) 5 Points
Minor flaws (i.e. cut off dialogue controls, wrong spelling or grammar, etc) 1 Point
  • Prices: the first three highpoint competitors will be the lucky winners of our main prizes. And everybody else will receive a small surprise as a reward for participating.
  1. Place : Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 – Wireless Bluetooth headphones

(stock image)

2. Place: Microsoft Sculpt (QWERTZ layout) – Ergonomic keyboard

3. Place ZEISS VR ONE Plus – Virtual Reality visor for Smartphone

The winners will be notified via email on October 11, 2021.

Good luck!

Our Conditions of Participation and Privacy Notice apply. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.

1 Like

The beta test is over - we would like to thank all participants. The prizes will be sent to the winners in a few days. And we are on our way to release in about two weeks :slight_smile:.