Appending 2nd Table

I need a second separate table (not a sub-table) to print after the main table is complete. How do I set this up? Should I build the 2nd table as a separate report to ‘include’ in the main report, or can I just define both tables in the same report? When I try the latter, the elements in the main table disappear and I have to re-add all the lines, and the empty tables are on top of each other, so I can’t figure out how to make this work. Any suggestions? Regards

I need a second separate table (not a sub-table) to print after the main table is complete. How do I set this up? Should I build the 2nd table as a separate report to ‘include’ in the main report, or can I just define both tables in the same report? When I try the latter, the elements in the main table disappear and I have to re-add all the lines, and the empty tables are on top of each other, so I can’t figure out how to make this work. Any suggestions? Regards

Update: I tried adding a 2nd report as an ‘include’, but it only allows one ‘table’ object in the report. The second set of data I want to print is essentially the same as the first, but with a different filter and without group headers (or just one hard-coded text header). Could I use the footer lines (and one footer group header) and somehow run the same data lines through and end up with the differently filtered results printing after the main body?

No.

Use a report container, and add the two tables, one after the other,
in the report container.

Paulchen

“t scott” <tscooter13@hotmai…> wrote in message
news:48239342009162813@combit.net…

I need a second separate table (not a sub-table) to print after the
main table is complete. How do I set this up? Should I build the
2nd table as a separate report to ‘include’ in the main report, or
can I just define both tables in the same report? When I try the
latter, the elements in the main table disappear and I have to
re-add all the lines, and the empty tables are on top of each
other, so I can’t figure out how to make this work. Any
suggestions? Regards

Update: I tried adding a 2nd report as an ‘include’, but it only
allows one ‘table’ object in the report. The second set of data I
want to print is essentially the same as the first, but with a
different filter and without group headers (or just one hard-coded
text header). Could I use the footer lines (and one footer group
header) and somehow run the same data lines through and end up with
the differently filtered results printing after the main body?