2 Page Report

I need to force a two page report from the designer, I need a summary first page then the data on the rest. Any ideas?

Therefore you can set the designer property ‘Minimum Page Count’ to ‘2’. You also have to define ‘Appearance Condition’ for the table with formula ‘Page() >= 2’.

I have tried this but no luck, I effectively want the data to print on the first page and on the second page. I created two tables, assigned one to first the other to following, set the appearance condition on each. Set the project to have a minimum of two pages, only the first page appears.

I have also tried putting both tables on the base

You should stick to using the report container in this case. It can hold multiple tables and you can easily configure a page break in between two of them. The sample application has a sample for this (should be called sth like invoice with cover letter). You need to use the LlDb…-API group in order to support the report container or use .NET data binding, depending on your language.

G.

I am using LL14 through VB6, surely there has to be a way of making the data duplicate on two pages

Sure, in this case you can just use the APIs (LlDbAddTable etc.) to use the report container. Ther should also be a VB sample showing the usage (multitab).

I am unable to change the code, it is at a client site and they want to be able to do this